$15,000 Giveaway / Grand Prize Drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE PRIZE OR OBJECT(S) ON DISPLAY AT THIS LOCATION ARE ONLY A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT COULD BE PURCHASED WITH THE $15,000 CASH PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING YOU ARE ENTERING FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $15,000 IN CASH, WHICH COULD BE USED TOWARD A TRIP TO THE 2015 SOLHEIM CUP IN GERMANY, AIRFARE FOR 2, ACCOMMODATIONS, TRANSPORTATION AND SPENDING CASH.
FOR PERSONS WHO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH THIS CREATIVE PRESENTATION, THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- Introduction. $15,000 Giveaway/Grand Prize Drawing ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by BGV Marketing Services, 15334 E. Hinsdale Circle Ste. 1A Centennial, CO 80112 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is offered in conjunction with multiple companies ("Promoters") through different websites ("Creative Presentations"), announcing many different prizes. The Promoters for this particular Creative Presentation are BGV Marketing Services, LLC, 15334 E. Hinsdale Circle, Suite 1A, Centennial, CO 80112 (“BGV”) and Somerpointe Resorts, ("Promoter"). One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received across all Creative Presentations. The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which the entrant entered the Sweepstakes.
ONLY ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE ACROSS ALL CREATIVE PRESENTATIONS WILL BE AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 10, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Various Creative Presentations may be added throughout the Promotion Period. BGV's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Promoter, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, if you are at a live event where the Sweepstakes is offered use the computer or touch screen available, or, to enter without being at an event visit www.grandprizegiveaway.org, and, for either method, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Promoter's Creative Presentation from among all Creative Presentations and Sponsor will then select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received through the selected Creative Presentation, on or around December 20, 2013. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to submit the Declaration within the required time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will forfeit the prize. In that event, an alternate potential winner will be selected in his/her place, at random, from among all eligible entries received for the selected Creative Presentation. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled 8 - 10 weeks after winner confirmation.
- Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the Creative Presentation through which he/she entered. Accordingly, the Grand Prize for a winner who entered through this Creative Presentation will be $15,000, which could be used toward a trip to the 2015 Solheim Cup in Germany, airfare for two, accommodations, transportation and spending cash. Actual Value: $15,000. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor and Promoter, who reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use. If this Creative Presentation is selected, the odds of winning depend on the number of entries received through this Creative Presentation. LPGA Tournament Properties One, LLC, Ladies Professional Golf Association, Inc., Karsten Manufacturing Corporation, Colorado Golf Club, LLC, Ladies European Tour, Rolex, and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, agents, assigns, and licensees, Solheim Cup tournament sponsors, and such other entities as LTPO may designate, are released from any and all liability in connection with the grand prize drawing.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor’s and Promoter’s use of winner's name, likeness, prize, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize, at random, from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or any Promoter's website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and Promoter, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner's participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Limitations of Liability. Sponsor, Promoter, LPGA Tournament Properties One, LLC, Ladies Professional Golf Association, Inc., Karsten Manufacturing Corporation, Colorado Golf Club, LLC, Ladies European Tour, Rolex, and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, agents, assigns, and licensees, Solheim Cup tournament sponsors, and such other entities as LTPO may designate,are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or Promoter's website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, Promoter or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or Promoter's website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Winner List. For a winner list, please mail a written request to BGV Marketing Services, 15334 E. Hinsdale Circle Ste. 1A Centennial, CO 80112. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.